Sunday, May 4, 2008

Uhh

People keep asking why I haven't written anything lately. I have no idea. I won't even pretend like its because I was studying. I guess I could say, "well, I have had a lot on my mind and many decisions to make" but that would imply that I have, in fact, made some important decisions in the past month...which would be false.

When I look at this past semester all I can say is...really? Really, Kasey? You had a perfectly good semester of school and all you did was neglect it? Yes, yes I did.

The good news is I think I learned a lot about myself recently:

A. The best time to "study" is when I am straightening my hair because if forces me to spend a whole hour sitting in one place

B. I have no concept of what it means to be an adult

C. I need to brace myself for the unrealistic future I have tried to dodge the past 2 years

D. When I find something I really enjoy, I abuse it until I don't enjoy it as much (pearl drinks: 3 in one day? sick)

E. I'm a sucker. And I kind of love it

No comments: