Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Utopia

My idea of a perfect world: (for those of you who think like my brother I'm sure you immediately thought "communism" when you read the title but please-put that aside for now)

Eh em....Utopia

  1. Free laundry mats
  2. Nothing but bottled water
  3. Foaming soap dispensers outside every doorway
  4. Delicious chocolate with zero calories
  5. Rare meat that doesn't harbor salmonella and/or listeria
  6. Beds that make themselves (as long as you could program them to do it right)
  7. The destruction of Murphy's Law
  8. 86 degrees outside with a breeze for 11 months of the year. The other month can be freezing so my cute winter clothes get some street time
  9. Nail polish that NEVER chips
  10. Cheap wall clocks with second hands that don't tick so loud
  11. Automobiles that run on happy thoughts (Kill two birds with one stone: free fuel & less road rage)
  12. Where pressing harder on the remote buttons when the batteries are dead actually works
  13. Where OCD stands for Organized, Confident and Diligent
So maybe this wouldn't exactly be my ideal Utopia, but I feel like it might make my life easier.
That is all.

2 comments:

Abinadi said...

Amen.

My idea of utopia would also include this: Where a list of thirteen items could be counted as twelve by always having two number elevens. ;)

Unknown said...

<-Shakes fist->