Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rolling back prices one mango at a time

So I went to get an eye exam hoping and praying I needed a prescription because of all the headaches I've been having. 20/10 vision. No luck. I've never been so dissapointed after doing awesome on a test. 

I went to Wal-mart to go grocery shopping today. Wow! Amazing! Has everyone known all this time how cheap Wal-mart is?! Please don't judge me, this is coming from the same girl who insisted her dolls needed manicures too. 

Someone calling me "incorrigable" doesn't seem to sting as badly as lets say being referred to as "stiff-necked"--but I guess nobody really uses that word anymore. The point is incorrigible doesnt sound as insulting as the actual meaning...or maybe its just me. 

Can you believe I'm still not 21? What is taking so long?

2 comments:

Andrew said...

referring to a certain eye exam you recently had, a song comes to mind... "count your many blessings, name them one by one..." ;) <3

Jonas said...

How many times have I told you about the low-low prices?