Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Your majesty

So I got this magazine the other day addressed to "Baroness Kasey Anderson." Its called, "Boden." I think its safe to say I love everything, and I literally mean everything it has to offer.

Also, Baroness...yep, i like it.

Oh by the way, we're having the missionaries over tonight, for some reason that always makes me feel so much better. Maybe it's the insta-blessings, or maybe it's the excuse to clean my apartment top to bottom. Oh the sweet, sweet smell of freshly cleaned carpets...its intoxicating, euphoric even. Never mind the likely explanation of our 725 sq ft apartment combined with multiple ammonia-based cleaners. If I get a nose bleed maybe that will explain the many years of adoration over a sparkling counter top.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

I thought you'd like the "Baroness" part. And Boden is my favorite brand of clothes. Ever. I would wear Boden head-to-toe were it economically feasible.

Nicci said...

Baroness. . .pretty awesome title!
Now you just need some chambermaids to do the cleaning for you!

Annie said...

Oh yeah? Well i'm Field Marshal Lord Annie Anderson. At least to Boden.