Tuesday, October 11, 2011

hellllp

My faith in humanity was restored today at Costco. While standing outside unloading groceries I got to the worst part, lifting a case of 70 water bottles into my trunk. I think I must have just been standing and staring at it when a guy came up and said, "Can I help you with the water?" I tried to play it cool for a second but I was so tickled, as my dad would say, that I couldn't help but reply with a weirdly enthusiastic, "YES!" before he was even done offering. Whatever, I don't care, I have been in a similar situation so many times where I desperately need help carrying something and people just walk by, so who cares if I was a little over zealous. I just wanted him to know how grateful I was. Even if it made him regret offering almost immediately..
(I'm the old, grateful, lady)

No comments: