Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Odd

So today I bought a pair of scissors for a project. When I got them home and tried to open them, I quickly realized I needed a pair of scissors to open my scissors. Really? Who's idea was that?

I also was starving and running really behind schedule, so when I was at Walgreens picking up some supplies (including my scissors-to-open-scissors) I ran by the freezer aisle and grabbed a frozen dinner of mac and cheese. I know, frozen mac and cheese is even worse than box mac and cheese-but I was desperate. I got it home and realized it was in a cardboard box...how did I not realize that before? I really don't know. Directions: pull back cardboard and microwave for 2 minutes. Uh oh, this will probably be much worse than I am imagining. Bingo! I promptly trashed it after wrestling back a corner and observing a stack of freezer-burnt noodles and a pile a dehydrating cheese to boot. So...cereal?

Oh, and for some reason I have experienced some form of regression and can't stop biting my nails. I rarely bit my nails when I was a kid...why is this happening? Help.

No comments: