Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And so it goes


Lost is the best TV series ever. Thank you J.J. Abrams.

Somehow its perfectly acceptable to wear half your shirt tied up if you're two stepping.

Buying toilet paper is embarrassing, even though everybody uses it.

Since blondes and redheads get their own stereotype what does that mean for brunettes?

French fries are tasty, but not a decent lunch substitute.

When I wake up after a long night of dancing and can barely lift my arms, it was a good night.

If you are Middle Eastern and either a doctor or an assassin, you have a 90% chance of being really hot.*

When I get flustered I repeat whatever it is someone else is trying to say to me.

I think I love to dance more than anything else in this whole world.




*100% ambiguous number

No comments: