Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Booya


Artificial crab meat really isn't that bad. Obviously I don't prefer it but as I am so far away from my MD blue crab it'll have to do. 

I got these today (the white ones). And these. Happy almost birthday Me!

I'm turning 21! So that means...I'll basically be doing the same things I am doing now...except Rob can take me places with all his grown-up friends. Ha! Kind of weird, but the hilarity makes it worth saying. Actually a couple of coworkers are taking me out so they can get trashed and I can drive them home, woo party!

Oh and Rob bought me a beautiful linen dress for my birthday. I'm not sure how many women can say they trust their husband (almost) to pick out clothes for them, but Rob actually has great taste. Good work team. 


1 comment:

Steph said...

Crab, shoes, 21, linen. Got it.