Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Study, study little buddy

Turns out, I'm an over-studier. Rob has been trying to tell me this for a while now but it just always seemed so blasphemous. I decided to experiment with my first exam of the semester and study for just a few hours over the course of two weeks and then about 5 hours the day before. I'd say I studied about 15 hours max. Normally I study closer to 40 hours in 2 weeks, maybe a little more. Anyway, of course I did better and even though I'm glad I've seemed to find something that works better than investing a crap load of time into apparent worthless studying...the idea that I'm not benefiting from all my diligent time has left me a little shaken. What else have I been wrong about?! Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted!

4 comments:

cowbell kelly said...

I love that movie:) At least you're diligent.

lauren said...

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.

Lyle said...

SO I guess by Rob's standard he overstudied for the bar exam?

Nicci said...

love the Pride and Prejudice quote