Friday, February 18, 2011

Brain talk

This morning I went to a Stroke conference. The speaker was incredibly knowledgeable and I was definitely interested for the first hour. It was after that when things started to go downhill.

It all started with my water cup (it says, "K-Beezie, keep it easy" which is one of Rob's favorite things to say)...


You know, and then they went on about some stuff about tPA and I started slowly losing focus (I was handing these out to my peers near me who were also slowly slipping into the abyss that is a 4 hour lecture)...


And then the slides on the power point could not GET any less interesting...



...and then came time to talk about different research and how to "snare clots" so naturally only this came to mind...



Well and then by the end...



So anyway, I learned a lot...

4 comments:

Emilee said...

Awesome. Very educational.

cowbell kelly said...

Super funny that I was just talking about Ruth's cowboy boots when I saw your "snare the clot" pic. Now I wish they had spurs....but not sharp ones.

Abinadi said...

My favorite part of this post: "K-beesy take it easy." That kind of catch phrase sticks in your head.

Whacky Wheelers said...

Have you read "My Stroke of Insight" by Jill Taylor? It was incredibly informative and I don't think I doodled once while reading it. Fast read too. Loved it!