Monday, November 23, 2009

Nonsense

In an hour I have to go get my laundry, switch it to the dryers. What am I going to eat tonight? I wonder if Rob will eat at school or if he'll be hungry when he gets home. I have to finish studying that one chapter. I'm glad I went to that study session today. After school is over I can just do whatever. I think I'll craft. I wonder how long before I should be running with the whole bronchitis thing. Is there a Kohls in Tyler? Anywhere to spend Black Friday? I can't wait for the stuffing, I hope there is good stuffing. I wish I'd stop coughing. I forgot there was macaroni in the fridge. Guess I could eat that. It has a weird texture. Whatever, weird textured macaroni it is.

2 comments:

Abinadi said...

What an aptly named post.

Andrew said...

isn't this one of those "stream of consciousness" things? I wonder what would happen if I did that.... I don't know if the world would want to see that.... haha