Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blogging PRN for venting/accusatory posts

If you're thinking about calling someone a name, you should always substitute it into this phrase: "Mayor of ____ville"

For example:
[After JOE** publicly used the phrase, "so there's that," followed by my so very cherished, "OH really?"]


Kasey:
YOU!
you little theif!
thief!

Joe:
hahahahaha
Turns out, I'm not a thief.

Kasey:
king of thiefs
mayor of thiefville


Much more effective, see?


**This name has been changed to protect the Accused of acute embarrassment related to unoriginal phraseology

And, if you're name is Jalaine, you will think the above statement is really funny -OR- if you've spent more than 40 hours studying for a nursing exam

2 comments:

Abinadi said...

Duly noted. Thank you for the instruction. I see how effective the technique is. I will use it all the time from now on.

cowbell kelly said...

I see how effective that is and will start applying it immediately.