Saturday, December 5, 2009

The kind of morning we all wish for

I woke up the other day, and had the kind of morning that LITERALLY included ALL of my favorite things.

1. 2 whole hours to get ready before I had to leave
2. Carnation Instant breakfast
3. Having time to straighten my hair, while:
4. Listening to Lady Gaga
5. Then listening to Queen (air guitaring so hard I injured my arm)
6. Talking to Stephanie about listening to Lady Gaga, "Doesn't she make you want to crawl around and go crazy...you know...like bark at something" "Exactly!" (You're the only one who really understands me, ya Ginga Couga, you!)
7. Talking to Kristen about clothes, lady Gaga, and other various excitements. (It's like you were my roomie again for a brief 60 minutes)
8. Talking to Rob about my shoulder injury because I couldn't get enough of Freddy Mercury...and knowing he has a crazy wife but still managing to say, "yes, that is funny."
9. Laptop on my sink so I have instant access to...everything...while straightening hair
10. Painting my nails wintery (AKA Merry Midnight by OPI)
11. Wearing leggings with boots and not even feeling bad about it
12. Resiting the various oral hypoglycemic meds without even looking at my notes
(take THAT Glucophage!)
13. And finally, getting a letter from Ferry in the mail

I have no excuse for not being happy when all it takes are one of the above criteria.

2 comments:

cowbell kelly said...

I love being able to wake up not to an alarm and then taking my time getting ready for the day.

Steph said...

GaGa, ooh la la!

L.O.V.E. it.