Sunday, February 28, 2010

Aaaachoo


Sick...again. Big surprise. Maybe it is time for me to let go of the whole, "I can't drink out of your straw," or "of course I rip off the first several squares of toilet paper in a public bathroom and throw it away." Maybe I need way more exposure to build up this sad, weak, pathetic immune system I have.

But then again, that'd be gross. I think I might prefer my chronic colds to having someone drink out of my milk glass {bleh}.

I have a feeling this book will be on my children's bookshelf.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I think it's just part of being a healthcare worker on rotations. You are constantly being exposed to different germs than what you are used to. Every time John goes on peds, we all get sick. We've already had fantastic colds and the pukes this month. Looking forward to what next week brings. :)

The Wheelers said...

I have to admit, sharing a glass of Milk is completely GROSS to me. I will share any other drink without thinking about it, but something about sharing milk just bothers me...maybe it is the consistency, like the thickness of the liquid would capture every nefarious germ that awaited in my glass partners foul mouth.