Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm just sick of your fundus, okay!

Today I was crazy. If Rob were around he'd snicker and say, "oh just today, huh?" or some derivative thereof. Whatever, Rob.

It was my last day of OB. FAREWELL babies and all you crazy pregnant/barely-not-pregnant freaks! The only thing that got me through the day was knowing that by this time next week I'll be back with all the regular sick old people that I know and love. I'd take bed sores over your stupid hemorrhoids any. day. of. the. week. No more uterus-lochia-fundus-breastfeeding-poop-diaper-medicate-me-I-just-labored-for-ten-hours talk! Done, done with you all! Good luck to you and your screaming babies with their aging diseases and old man faces. And no, just because It has a pink line on Its socks I cannot clearly distinguish It from a boy. Don't be ridiculous.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, I have one more day. What are we, vagina haters? I know I am.

laurenwalker4 said...

Lmao! Kasey you crack me up! Im gonna miss you! And can't believe you live the ACTUAL old men wrinkly faces of medsurg more than babies!! Just goes to show peoples' differences r/t client population s/t admission reason ;).
Id take uterus fundus lac hemorrhoids g p and fluctuating hemorrhoids over im old and everything hurts anyday!
And as their nurse... you should know their baby's sex regardless off sock lines. What are you even talking about?
Are you feeling feisty again? A Brownie pan cure may be in order ;)
See you Monday at final... and the ambiguously scheduled orientation :p
Lauren

Abinadi said...

Favorite line: "No more uterus-lochia-fundus...!" I want to make that my profile status on Facebook, but I don't think I'd be able to deal with all the ensuing comments.

Crazy Kasey, FTW.

Jonas said...

Did you just have an argument with your husband without his actual involvement?

Unknown said...

Like I said, Rob, crazy.

Emilee said...

Why on earth would you actually need a husband involved in any argument with him? Rob? Are you even thinking?

Anonymous said...

You are soooo funny!! I rolled when I read your blog! You're such a dork!! Love it! And, btw, Lauren told me about your craftin plans. Count me in!! I'll make some brownies and we can see whose are better!!! Oh, and I may bring lollies, too!!