Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When the cat's away...

So Rob is in DC for the week, leaving me here to my own devices. I've been engaging in activities such as: eating an entire pan of brownies (check), washing laundry but then just dumping it on the ground and leaving it to be hung up later (check), watching past episodes of Private Practice (check), online shopping (check), turning Pandora up as loud as I can and tearing it up in the living room (check). The funny thing though, is that its not like I can't do those things when Rob is here but I think its subconsciously the closest I can get to throwing a party when the parents (or husband, whatever) are away.

And today's only day one, imagine what crazy shenanigans I'll be getting into by Saturday! I might even leave the cap off the toothpaste!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

Questions:
1) What are you listening to on Pandora? I need some new ideas. (Lady Gaga is not a new idea, but if you are listening to her, you validate my own opinion.)
2) What are you buying online? Something fun?

Susanne said...

Too bad I am not there to party with you. We could watch Emma, Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility. What a party!

Unknown said...

I was listening to Phoenix radio. It was amazing. AND I got some cognac leather steve madden boots :) LOVE

Jonas said...

Is it a good idea to broadcast to the world you are home alone?