Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Because who wants to buy a calendar in the middle of the year?


Naturally I've been doing everything in my power to avoid thinking about my boards. This has included but is not limited to:

*Making my own reusable calendar
*Going to Six flags with Rob and some of his coworkers (which was surprisingly fun...we were all close to vomiting by the end of the day so mission accomplished, I suppose)
*Reading the following books by A.J. Jacobs which I highly recommend-The Know It All, The Year of Living Biblically, and The Guinea Pig Diaries
*Making black raspberry pulled pork BBQ...um delicious
*Biting all of my fingernails off

Well, I took my boards this morning and now have to wait for the results. I had lots of big plans for today but feel way too worried to move or go anywhere. I feel like if I go and enjoy myself its like I'm saying I know I passed, which I don't, and I don't want to jinx anything. I guess I can go and do something I don't enjoy which would keep me busy as well as prevent any jinxing from occurring. Ideas? All I've got so far is laundry and working out, both perfectly anti-fun ideas.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

*Cute calendar!
*Of course you passed, you nursing genius.
*Have some fun.
*Or some not-fun. Laundry and gym both sound like good ideas under that head.

Taci Merkley said...

How long until you find out if you passed!?!?

Also, need the recipe for that yummy sounding pulled pork! :)