Friday, June 17, 2011

K Anderson, RN

I passed my boards. Longest 48 hours of my life, though its nothing compared to Rob having to wait 3 months to find out if he passed the bar...still. I woke up at 7am on Thurs and had to wait until exactly 8am to find out. Not 7:50, not 7:52, not 7:55 and not 7:58...despite my desperate attempts to change that by refreshing the screen over and over again. Once I got to the screen they make you pay $8 to find out your fate. Don't have $8? In that case you have to wait 3 months for the results to be mailed. Seriously? Anyway, I paid my stupid $8 and then got to the most anticlimactic screenshot possible. There was a bunch of personal info and then the last line said "Result pass." What?! No clip-art balloons? No little trumpet sound clip? I felt like I needed to win a game of solitaire after that to get some sort of celebratory animation. I let it sink in for a second and finally forgave Pearson for their unenthusiastic delivery of my results and rejoiced but jumping on Rob and forcing him to wake up and tell me how happy he was for me.

What a freakin relief.

1 comment:

Abinadi said...

Good job, Kasey Anderson, RN. Now go save some lives.