Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It has been brought to my attention...

1. I am a push, push, pushover. I should probably recruit a team of jocks in aviators to follow me around with a series of self-esteem jokes on call for those particular mishaps when my inner-pansey goes against all my better judgement and plunges to the very same level of kindergarten teachers ("Okay, Bobby, but next time you glue Mary-Sue's hair to the desk its going to be bad news bears!") and florists.*
2. I would rather see Obama in office than John McCain. I'm embarrassed for our country.
3. There is a portion of the telephone customer service application that is required for every major computer, internet or phone company. It reads: Your knowledge and fluency of the English language is moderate to minimal (5 or more syllables MUST be pronounced with a substitute letter of your choosing to fill this requirement). X Initial Here
4. I have nothing clever to say between the hours of 6am through 1am. Either this means I am so focused on school there is no time for mindless banter. OR. My brain, like the bank has notoriously inconvenient operating hours with no sense of rhyme or reason. I'm inclined to believe the latter.
*I have no evidence or experience to support the pansiness of florists but it seems to me that they, by simple career choice, have brought on the reputation themselves.

No comments: