Tuesday, July 8, 2008

eBay

HOW in the world did I JUST figure out that people will buy ANYTHING on eBay??? I'm moving into my new apartment tomorrow so I thought I would start going through my things with hopes that I could get rid of some crap. That's right: crap. So as I was going through my closet I came across a few Abercrombie polo's that I haven't worn in at least two years and that's when it happened...a little eBay voice came into my head and screamed, "Sell me! Sell me to the unsuspecting twelve year old girls that don't know what a 'deal' is and only care about that tiny moose proudly advertised beneath their popped collar!" ".......yes!" I replied. So I proceeded to sell a few polos for an undisclosed amount of money. Then when I thought it was over, my little eBay Id prompted the idea of maybe selling some purses that have long been neglected. Absolutely!

Three hours later, I have less to move and enough money for two plane tickets. I love eBay.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

OK Kase,
You MUST tell me how to sell on the Ebay place. Do you have ANy idea how many "treasures" I could unload?
Mrs. A