Sunday, July 27, 2008

I didn't but now I do

Brace yourself, today's blog is NOT going to be very interesting...more informative. If you skip reading this, my feelings will remain intact (just don't tell me and they will).

Isn't it weird that there are things we dislike for so long, and then one day, we decide we like them?
Today I made a list:

Mustard
Ketchup
Tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Honeydew
Beats
Red nail polish
Bangs
Psalms
Robert
The Sound of Music
Chocolate Milk
...and the list goes on

NOW, on the other hand, there are also so many things that I used to love and now-not so much
For instance:

Blue eyeliner
Baggy jeans
Long nails
Piercings
Hairspray
N*sync (not even true: still love them)
Chains
MTV
Crazy print pants (R.I.P. Latex leopard pants 1999)
7th Heaven
Highlights magazine


So for a lot of these there is a pretty obvious explanation behind (blue eyeliner?). But for others, is there really any logic? I'm not sure if I'll ever know. The one thing I'm sure of is that the things that I used to love paint a picture of me that I'm not sure is healthy for people to know. Either way...there it is.

5 comments:

Abinadi said...

Dinkin flicka.

Andrew said...

How does Robert feel about this list?

Steph said...

Please bring back the crazy leopard print pants. Please...for me.

Austin said...

Yeah, I have to agree with Stephanie.

Austin said...

By the way, I could help but laugh at the fact that you no longer like BANGS, but now you do. It's my male mind. I can't help it.