Friday, April 9, 2010

I'll paint it all!

Okay, so by project I guess I was feeling more like, "remodel." So that's exactly what I did. Here is the end product of my new cute little kitchen. (Once again, I always forget to take the "before" picture but I promise it is much better)


And because I'm so excited I have more pictures of everything you already can see in the first picture :)

Oh and that little plant you see, his name is Trent. When I bring my sister along to things, she names plants.



Oh and as for this guy, you can't tell but he sits over the couch and he's huge. I love him. (It's a him)


So...I have already painted my bedroom and I am working on what I'm going to do on the walls. Hopefully pictures will come soon.

7 comments:

kjersti said...

IT LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and trent in a perfect name

ajehz and m said...

amazing!!! great color, you must get that from the momma!

Susanne said...

Kasey, that is amazing. Oh you are soo good at decorating. It looks beautiful!

Emilee said...

Where did you get all those little prints? And what is that thing with the cord hanging down? Why Trent? And it looks fabulous, by the way.

lauren said...

It looks so good!! I love that color.

Unknown said...

Thanks, and thanks. Em-the little prints I got from Ikea ($5/5 prints), you'll have to take up the name with Kjersti, and the pink thing is a wall sconce...it has lights behind it so when all the lights are off it shines really pale pink like a giant night light.

Elizabeth Spring said...

Love it, Kasey!
You are great!