Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweet kitchen

Um so I went to look for some garlic today, and found this. Time to toss it ya think?

Then in my hast of cleaning and organizing I got this horrible wave of burnt plastic in my nose. After searching around, the fumes finally lead me to the culprit. What the heck dish-washer?! It was eating my poor stirring spoon alive! I was forced to abandon my home for fear of asphyxiation. Why couldn't it have been the short-handled spoon!

Oh and tonight's menu reluctantly includes pasta with tofu (ask Rob), which is why I am posting this now, so that when dinner does go terribly awry I have already blogged about my crappy kitchen karma.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

I've never actually dared try tofu. Let me know how it goes.

Nicci said...

ouch. I made a funny looking lasagna tonight (first time ever). . .. but Johnny ate it. Ya gotta give the new wifes a break!
(=

ajehz and m said...

tofu rocks! if you want some pointers, call. :) any really hot sauce is tofu's call girl. think peanut(s/butter), thai hot spicy curry paste, pineapples, chunky veggies, coconut milk, and grains (quinoah, barley, kamut, rice, etc.).

ajehz and m said...

oh. and costco (at least in college park) carries tofu. 4 huge chunks in each container, 4 containers in a carton, all for the sweet, sweet price of $3.50.