Saturday, September 12, 2009

La la la

Soo I went to the temple today with Rob and I's friends, Candace and Josiah. They are getting married next weekend and so it was a first for both of them. As I was driving down I thought about my experience just a month ago and was SO happy that one of my friend's would be able to feel the same spirit and excitement that comes along with all the fun festivities of getting married (other than the periods of panic and anxiety that your cake won't feed everyone).

Anyway, I drove to the temple by myself the morning of my wedding and my mom's car had a limited selection of music. It was either Mormon Tabernacle choir, Celtic Hymns, orr Mormon Tabernacle choir. So I chose the Mormon Tabernacle choir. The first song was Climb Every Mountain and I always think about it now when I think about the wedding and the temple. I love it. Love.

1 comment:

cowbell kelly said...

Thats a goody song. I love MoTab. I'm currently listening to Come Thou Fount, one of the best Hymns ever! I'm so excited for Candace and Josiah. When I first met Candace at your luncheon I thought they looked like they belonged together. So cute!