Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ode to the babies

Typically I get a picture every other day from my brothers and sisters of my nieces; and every other day I think, oh my gosh it doesn't get any cuter than this...and then it does.

Matching mommy

The cowgirl hat I bought on my last trip home proudly displayed on her bald little head

"Contemplation"

Long night after the wedding, winding down with some Martinelli's

Cousin Love

A cardigan that is cute enough that I would wear it if they made it 20X larger

Partying at Trader Joe's

Grocery Shopping with dad (strapped securely in cart)

Hitchhiking?

And if Panda's weren't cute enough on their own...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spring said...

my heart is in a melted pile on this Mexican tiled floor.
yes, it is.

The Wheelers said...

SO CUTE! You are a wonderful aunt to put up with soooooo many texts and pics from your adoring brothers! Thanks Aunt Kay-kee!

dusty and meag said...

ROBERT! congrats to you and Kasey. I just found your blog from Dave and Lauren's. I'm looking forward to meeting you Kasey and hope you both are doing great. Miss you! Rob...all the sudden that tommy t song is running through my head...is that his name?